Unfortunately, we cannot hold the MedVis/BioVis in the same form as we would have imagined for a Corona-independent event. But we are sure that you will understand that we want to and have to strictly adhere to all valid guidelines, if only for the health protection of all of us, and that we have to provide you as our guests with corresponding guidelines.
1) Obligatory registration
Only persons who have registered in advance can participate. Please refrain from spontaneous participation. For contact tracking purposes, we will store your name and email address when you register.
2) Fulfillment of access requirements
The buildings of the OTH may only be entered, if
- you do not have evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection
- you have had no contact with confirmed infected persons and/or persons subject to quarantine measures within the last 14 days. For exceptions, please refer to the currently valid infection control regulations
- you have not been in a risk area according to the classification of the RKI within the last 10 days before your entry into the Federal Republic of Germany. You can find this under: RKI - Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 - Information on the designation of international risk areas by the Federal Foreign Office, BMG and BMI
- You do not have any COVID-19 associated symptoms (acute, non-specific general symptoms, loss of smell and taste, respiratory symptoms of any severity)
If individuals develop symptoms typical of SARS-CoV-2 infection during an event, they must immediately leave the event and university campus and take advantage of an offer of testing.
3) Vaccinated - Tested - Recovered
There is no requirement for the event itself, but a strong recommendation to take a Corona rapid test the day before or immediately prior to the event and to attend only if the test is negative.
However, for the luncheon, it is required that you are compliant and able to provide proof of 3G. We therefore collect your respective status during registration. Either a rapid antigen test (maximum 24 hours old) or a negative PCR test (maximum 48 hours old) will be accepted as a negative test. A self-test alone without detection is not sufficient.
For an official rapid antigen test with detection, you will find a rapid test station in the campus parking lot on University Street. There you can perform a rapid test free of charge and get your result after about 15 minutes.
4) Adherence to hygiene regulations
- Avoid shaking hands
- Adhere to coughing and sneezing etiquette
- Wash hands regularly, thoroughly and with soap
- Keep hands away from face if possible
- Keep distance from other people (at least 1.5 to 2 meters)
Overall, the currently valid hygiene concept of the OTH Reegnsburg must be adhered to: https://www.oth-regensburg.de/index.php?id=6340#panel-49166-1.
5) Obligation to wear masks
There is a general obligation to wear FFP2 masks in all buildings of the OTH Regensburg. The mask may be taken off when the marked seats (with appropriate distance) have been taken in the lecture hall. In addition, the mask may be taken off for eating and drinking at the place in the cafeteria, if point 3) is fulfilled.
6) Corona Checkin
At the beginning of the event on Thursday as well as on Friday, you will confirm your compliance with the above mentioned regulations by signing the registration form. We will also collect your status regarding the 3G rules (see point 3) on Thursday during registration.
It has to be distinguished whether you are on university grounds or in the catering area.
The catering area consists exclusively of the cafeteria in the A-tract and is operated by the Studentenwerk. Since this is a closed event, you are allowed to take off your mask there and therefore also to take food and drinks at your seat. We offer a hot lunch there on Thursday at noon. In addition, you are free to choose other drinks and food there during the breaks. Your name badge identifies you as a workshop participant, so that all orders there are free of charge for you and will be taken over by the organizer.
It is forbidden to eat on the university premises (inside and outside). Therefore, please limit yourself to the catering area. We will also prepare a lunch box for you to take home for consumption on Friday.
On the university campus, the consumption of beverages is only permitted in the lecture hall at the seat with sufficient distance. Therefore, drinks will only be available in the food service area during the break and additionally during the sessions in the form of an individual coffee table at each seat in the lecture hall. Drinks will be refilled during the break. If you would like to have your coffee pot refilled, please place the lid visibly next to the pot at break time.
Adequate fresh air ventilation will be provided in the lecture hall.
Dinner will be held in a beer garden, outdoors, if the weather is nice. In bad weather, seats are reserved in the courtyard so that the area is covered but well ventilated.